Austin Community College- San Gabriel Campus
Austin Community College- San Gabriel Campus began enrolling students in September 2018 and had over 800 students enrolled in their first semester. ACC San Gabriel Campus offers general coursework with the ability to customize curriculum to meet talent needs within our business community.
The 100-acre Leander campus includes a 110,000sf academic building with a 3,900 square foot rooftop terrace, classrooms, science labs, a library, multipurpose room, and a 150 seat ACCelerator learning lab. Plans call for fully developing the 100 acre property to accommodate up to 12,000 students and 1 million square feet of future development.
A fast-growing district, adding 1,000 students yearly, Leander ISD serves the cities of Austin, Cedar Park, and Leander. With 44 campuses, LISD educates more than 42,000 students each year and has 23 schools with an A rating (TEA), 10 schools with a B rating (TEA).
- Beginning in the 2021-2022 school year, all K-8 students are participating in a MAP growth assessment for mathematics. This will enable educators to determine what the students know and are ready to learn next.
- In October 2021 99 LISD seniors were named Commended Students and more than 200 have been identified as College Board National Recognition Program Scholars.
Liberty Hill ISD
Liberty Hill Independent School District is a 5A public school district located in Liberty Hill, a rural community in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, 30 miles northwest of Austin. The 100 square miles of the school district is located entirely within western Williamson County, one of the fastest-growing counties in the state as well as the nation.
Our teachers educate and support more than 5,700 students, pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. Administration, faculty, and staff are committed to excellence in all programs to improve student outcomes and enhance the school experience for all students. We are proud to hold the following recognitions:
- Rated "A" by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
- "Recognized, Character Plus" district by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
- Liberty Hill ISD and every campus earned designations as “No Place for Hate” campuses for the 2019-2020 school year by the Anti-Defamation League.
Liberty Hill Independent School District is a District of Innovation. The District of Innovation concept, passed by the 84th Legislative Session in House Bill 1842, gives traditional independent school districts most of the flexibilities available to Texas’ open-enrollment charter schools